Who we are
Live Chair Health is on a mission to help reduce the health disparities across the US. We’re helping health plans and health systems engage and activate their members, especially those that they historically struggled to reach.
We do so by combining the best of community-organizing, consumer marketing, and technology to form a unique activation strategy that works with and empowers the respective communities and creates change from the bottom-up.
We’re currently working with some of the largest Medicaid health plans as well as health systems across the country. Having started in Maryland and California, we’re actively expanding into Louisiana and Washington, D.C. We’ve raised a Seed financing round and are backed by some of the most renown investors and individuals in healthcare, culturally-relevant brand building, and consumer marketing.
The Founders Associate Intern will play a key role in helping us build and run the company. It is a unique chance to get deep insights into building a company while creating a tremendous social impact.
In this role, you will be taking responsibility for core processes in the company as well as special projects. The specific responsibilities will depend on the length of the internship, but might include synthesizing learnings across markets, standing up new initiatives, monitoring the competitive landscape, supporting the weekly success metrics tracking.
This paid role, fully remote, and can be scoped to your needs - either a full time role for a few months, or a few hours a week for a sustained period of time.
This role is right for you, if you…
- …are in you are in grad school or a (rising) Senior
- …deeply care about solving health disparities
- …demonstrate cultural awareness and competency
- …like solving complex problems
- …are naturally curious and like to dig deep
- …enjoy engaging with numbers
- …operate reliably and with integrity
- …are obsessed with driving results
- …know your way around spreadsheets - and SQL
- …have worked in a professional and / or analytical environment
- …have experience in an adjacent field like community-organizing, consumer marketing, product management