Live Chair Health is on a mission to save the lives of communities of color, starting with African American men and women by addressing chronic health conditions through the trusted relationships established between hair professionals and their clients.
Live Chair Health elevates barbers, stylists, and other community liaisons into becoming leaders in their community and lifesavers for those they serve.
- Drive end-to-end software development and delivery leading an outsourced development team
- Design and architect robust, scalable solutions to service our growing client base, reducing racial health disparities based on requirements from cross-functional team feedback
- Set clear development goals and product KPIs to drive accountability for the engineering organization to maintain a scalable and top-notch product.
- Provide leadership and direction to the organization while iterating and scaling core processes related to technology, and product development
- Facilitate product development by bringing customer context and needs to engineers, prioritizing the highest impact features that will add value to our customers
- Construct and lead an exceptional team of engineers who will stay on mission and be key contributors to the business
- Cultivate an entrepreneurial culture built on innovation, respect, and results
University degree in Computer Science
- Experience working in a healthcare organization with health tech startup experience preferred
- Familiarity and comfortability working on codebases that have security and HIPAA compliance in mind
- Track record of success building and scaling products with modern programming languages and technology stacks; brings a product-minded approach to software development
- Entrepreneurial DNA: Recognizes how to utilize resources (i.e., capital and talent) to execute on the corporate vision
Willingness to travel and get in the trenches by sitting in barbershops/salons and customer's offices, once COVID subsides, of course.
- The ability to create a revolutionary company creating a more equitable health system for all regardless of their demographics
- An offering that has hit product-market fit that needs technical leadership to scale it to the next level
- Meaningful ownership in a fast-growing company
- Unlimited Vacation
- Free healthcare
- Competitive salary