What does Live Chair Health do?
Live Chair Health (LCH) is a pioneering digital health venture that is working to improve minority health outcomes, healthcare costs and quality of care. LCH helps minorities take control of their health, by making the healthcare system work for them.
The LCH program has received ample positive media coverage, and is now rapidly expanding to help all minorities live healthier, longer lives.
LCH connects minorities to the healthcare providers and services recommended and covered by their health plan, to better manage their health risks and chronic health conditions. LCH works to get minorities to engage with their health plan and more proactively manage their own health.
Roles & Responsibilities of Customer Success Representatives (CSRs)
- CSRs equip, train, launch, support, track the performance and ensure the success of the LCH program in each new barbershop, salon or church, after the new partner joins and is onboarded into the LCH program.
- CSRs teach and coach the staff in each new participating community partner how to perform the health-related activities that we ask their clients or congregants to complete. CSR show these partners how shop clients or church congregants are persuaded and helped to take health-improvement activities, like completing a health questionnaire, getting a health screening, and accessing & using the LCH web-app
- CSRs perform these activities with clients, for the staff, during the first week that the program is live. CSRs ensure a positive response to the program from clients, while showing the staff how to effectively do these activities with clients themselves.
- CSRs then help the staff begin doing those activities themselves, so the program can become self-sustaining.
- CSRs track and report the performance of the LCH program in each participating shop or church, including both new and existing partners. This reporting is used to gauge the success of the program in each participating community partner, and to help ensure the proper payment of rewards earned by each partner and client.
- CSR’s support the recruitment of new shops, salons, churches & other community partners.
- CSR’s perform all the steps and activities in the LCH program playbook to get the LCH program running successfully in each shop, salon, church or community hub.
- CSR’s help ensure that the LCH program is adding value to all LCH constituents -- the participating shops, salons & churches; their clients/audience; and the client’s health plan.
Qualifications and requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree (ideal but not required)
- Additional certifications and other professional development experience
- 1+ year of sales experience or customer support
- Customer service and people skills
- Phone, email, and chat communication skills
- Prospecting, persuasion, negotiation and closing skills
- Experience, resilience, confidence & cultural competency from prior work doing sales and client relations in minority community settings
- Desire to learn about and help promote health equity, healthcare innovation, well-being, minority community-building
- The ideal candidate is a dynamic team player who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere and has a passion for Live Chair Health’s mission.
What Live Chair Health Offers
- A competitive salary and performance incentives
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in minority lives and communities
- Opportunity to play an important role and contribute meaningfully to the success of an early-stage healthcare transformation venture
- Opportunity to develop and earn more responsibility and rewards
- A high-profile, media-friendly, big-upside venture serving a dual mandate -- to do well while doing good
The Live Chair Health Mission
The mission of Live Chair Health is to help minorities improve their health and live healthier, longer lives. Rather than requiring people of color to go into the traditional healthcare system, Live Chair Health is bringing healthcare services to familiar places, personal habits and trusted people in people’s lives
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations